|Nutrilite Healthy Kids Combo - Fruit Punch Flavor
Just two delicious chewable tablets give your kids the phytonutrient power of five-plus servings of concentrated fruits and vegetables. Also enjoyed by adults who don’t like to swallow tablets. A delicious way for kids to get the good stuff in fruits and vegetables!
CLICK MORE ? >>
- Lycopene of 1/2 tomato
- Lutein of 1/2 cup of raw spinach
- Quercetin of 21/2 apples
- Ellagic acid of 3/4 cup of raspberries
- Hesperidin of 11/2 oranges
- Exclusive NUTRILITE Phytonutrient Concentrate from blueberries, elderberries, rosemary, Acerola cherries, broccoli, spinach, and carrots
- No added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
|©The Nutrilite Difference|
Compare the phytonutrients identified on the labels.
|PHYTONUTRIENTS||Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables||Juice Plus+®†|
|Serving||Per 2-tablet serving*||4 capsules*|
|Ellagic Acid||40 mg||None|
|*Based on label claims, October 8, 2006.|
†Trademark: Juice Plus+ (NSA International, Inc., Memphis, Tennesee).
Your kids will be saying, “Don’t forget the fruits and veggies!” An apple a day is no longer enough to keep the doctor away. Your children – and you – should be eating fruits and veggies in an artist’s palette of color, from deep green and reds to pale orange and yellow. So, on the days your children can’t take another bite of spinach, offer these sweet and tangy chewables. Kids love ‘em. Adults enjoy ‘em, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Children 4 to 12 years old who can safely chew and swallow without supervision should chew two tablets a day.
- Adults and children over 12 should chew four tablets a day.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, are on medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking any supplements.