|Nutrilite® SlimmetryTM Dietary Supplement 180 Tablets
Boosts weight-loss efforts with definitive results when used with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise. In a clinical test, SLIMMETRY users on a low-calorie diet lost an average of 5.4 more pounds total body weight and 5.6 pounds total body fat than those taking a placebo.
CLICK MORE ? >>
The weight (pun intended) is over! SLIMMETRY dietary supplement is shown to enhance fat and weight loss when used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet, and it comes with a lifestyle support brochure to help you commit to regular exercise and healthy eating. Take advantage of the handy tips and ideas to get the results you want, once and for all.
SLIMMETRY dietary supplement contains four all-natural herbal extracts that have been traditionally used in cultures around the world for their natural properties:
- Green Tea – EGCG is found in green tea and is used in a variety of natural weight-loss products. It is believed to support a healthy metabolism
- Yerba Mate – Used to promote a feeling of satiety
- Birch Leaf – Has been used to make a tea, while birch sap is believed to have tonic qualities in Belarus, Russia, the Baltic States, Finland, and parts of northern China
- Coleus Forskohlii – Effective at aiding fat loss
- Did you know there are several NUTRILITE weight-management supplements to enhance different aspects of your weight-loss efforts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Which weight loss supplement is right for you?
All the products NUTRILITE offers are designed to help you lead a healthy, active life. Four dietary supplements – SLIMMETRY, Carb Blocker 2, Glucose Health, and Invisifiber – are designed specifically to support your weight-loss efforts. Here's what you need to know to pick the weight-loss supplement that is right for you.
It's important to note that all four supplements should be used within the context of a weight management program that consists of a healthy diet and regular physical activity. Choose your supplement based on your weight loss plan!
- May be beneficial for anyone who is following any type of healthy low-calorie diet (e.g., low fat, low carb, or a balanced diet), because it enhances total weight and fat loss.
- Should be taken daily as directed (two tablets 20 to 30 minutes before each meal) for best results for the duration of an active dieting phase.
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with a targeted weight management supplement such as Carb Blocker 2 or Glucose Health.
Carb Blocker 2:
- Lab tests show that Carb Blocker 2 may help block up to 500 carb calories per high-carb meal by helping to limit the absorption of carbs from the small intestine into the blood stream.
- Is most beneficial for anyone following a low-fat diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, which are all sources of carbohydrates.
- Can be consumed daily (as needed, based on the carbohydrate content of the meal), and it can be taken in addition to SLIMMETRY.
- Glucose Health helps metabolize carbs, fats, and protein, while helping your body use the energy in foods, with an exclusive blend of trace minerals and herbs.
- Contains chromium picolinate, which may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, and therefore possibly may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes*.
- The formula also includes vanadium, a trace mineral that research suggests may support the metabolism of cholesterol and triglycerides. Plus, it has a special blend of herbs believed to have a beneficial effect on carbohydrate metabolism. Glucose Health can be taken with other weight management supplements.
- INVISIFIBER is a unique blend of three natural soluble fibers, which can easily be mixed into any beverage or sprinkled onto food without affecting taste or texture, and adds convenient and filling fiber to your diet.
- Fiber supports normal gastrointestinal health and regularity, which is important when you're following a low-calorie or low-fat diet.
- INVISIFIBER can be used with other weight management supplements as a healthy way to make sure you're getting enough fiber and to compliment your healthy eating and exercise habits.