|Replenish. Regain. Renew.
NUTRILITE® Sports Drink quenches thirst and is scientifically formulated to help rehydrate your body before, during and after exercise. NUTRILITE Sports Drink contains the exclusive NUTRILITE B-Lenium Blend, which aids in energy production and helps protect against harmful free radicals. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Beats Gatorade® and Powerade®, which offer no antioxidant protection! Feel the energy. Know the power.
CLICK MORE ? >>
No sugar or carbs! Naturally Sweetened!
No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Sugar-free, naturally sweetened alternative to plain water.
- Scientifically formulated to help replace fluids and electrolytes lost during activity.
- Scientifically formulated to help rehydrate your body before, during, and after exercise.
- Aids in energy production.
- Quenches thirst.
- First sugar-free sports drink on the market.
- Replenishes, regains, and renews depleted fluids, vitamins and minerals.
- Balanced with the electrolytes sodium and potassium, and the exclusive NUTRILITE B-Lenium blend – a formulation of B vitamins to aid in energy production and protect against harmful free radicals.
- Provides 10% of the recommended daily value of selenium to help protect your cells against harmful free radicals.
- Naturally sweetened.
- Antioxidant infused.
Compare NUTRILITE® Sports Drinks to Gatorade and Powerade.
|Sodium||120 mg||110 mg||51 mg|
|Potassium||35 mg||30 mg||32 mg|
|Sugars||14-17 g||14 g||15 g|
Compare NUTRILITE® Sugar Free Sports Drinks to Gatorade and Powerade.
|Sodium||120 mg||110 mg||100 mg|
|Potassium||35 mg||30 mg||24 mg|
|Sugars||0 g||5 g||0 g|
|B-Vitamins||Yes - 25-35% RDA||No||Yes - 10% RDA|
NUTRILITE Sports Drinks quench thirst and are scientifically formulated to help hydrate your body before, during, and after exercise. The addition of NUTRILITE B-Lenium Blend aids in energy production and helps protect against harmful free radicals caused by exercise.
Do NUTRILITE Sports Drinks contain electrolytes?
Yes! Each 16-ounce bottle contains:
- Electrolytes (sodium and potassium) that help replenish minerals lost through sweat during exercise. The NUTRILITE Sport Drinks contain 120 mg of sodium and 35 mg of potassium per serving, or 240 mg of sodium and 70 mg of potassium per bottle. A deficit in electrolytes may lead to muscle cramping, heat stress, and fatigue, all of which can impair performance.
- Some flavors also contain two carbohydrate sources (sucrose and maltodextrin) that provide quick energy to reduce fatigue and improve performance. Solutions with multiple forms of carbohydrate (CHO) may optimize fluid absorption.
Do I have to be athletic to drink sports drinks?
People who engage in an active lifestyle can benefit from consuming sports drinks because of the added antioxidant protection. Try sugar-free versions to get a no-calorie infusion of hydration and antioxidants!
What are the “Available” or “Net” Carbs in the NUTRILITE Sport Drinks?
The sugar-free orange NUTRILITE Sport Drink contains no carbohydrates.
The Available/Net Carbs in the non-sugar-free NUTRILITE Sport Drinks (Fruit Punch, Lemon Lime, Grape) are the same as the Total Carbohydrate amount listed on the product label (14 - 17 g). All of the carbohydrates in these drinks are supplied by sugars.
When should I use the regular versus the sugar-free NUTRILITE Sport Drinks?
Both the regular and sugar-free NUTRILITE Sport Drinks are appropriate during light-to-moderate physical activity lasting less than one hour. If you will be exercising strenuously and/ or for more than one hour, we recommend the regular NUTRILITE Sport Drinks as they provide the necessary carbohydrates to fuel your body.
Are there any NUTRILITE concentrates in the sports drinks?
Yes. All the flavors contain the NUTRILITE B-Lenium Blend, which contains NUTRILITE Acerola Concentrate.
Are sports drinks recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers? If so, what is the recommended serving?
NUTRILITE Sports Drinks may be consumed by pregnant women or nursing mothers looking to hydrate with more than just water. The recommended serving is the same as that for non-pregnant women.
Is this product recommended for children? If so, what is the recommended serving?
NUTRILITE Sports Drinks are a suitable beverage for children who may consume up to one bottle per day.
Are there any interactions between sports drinks and certain medications, or any potential side effects from drinking sports drinks?
There are no known interactions between this product and medications, and there are no known potential side effects from taking this product. This product is not expected to cause serious adverse effects on human health when used as recommended.
Can this product be taken with other dietary supplements?
NUTRILITE Sport Drinks can be used with other dietary supplements.
Are there known foods or nutrients that may interact with this product?
Protein, fat, and fiber in food can slow the rate of digestion and absorption of the sugar in the Fruit Punch, Lemon Lime, and Grape flavor Sports Drinks. The effect on absorption and metabolism depends on the amount and type of food.
How should I store my sports drinks?
Store your sports drinks in a cool location and refrigerate after opening. Excessive heat and leaving the bottle open can affect the quality of the product.