|2 Pack Nutrilite Protein Powder 15.75 Oz. Can - Leaner Than Meat, Good for Your Heart (Unflavored, Neutral Tasting)
Leaner than meat, good for your heart
CLICK MORE ? >>
- A natural supply of all nine essential amino acids and 11 non-essential amino acids.
- A source of 10 grams of high quality protein per 12.5 grams serving from soy and milk protein.
- Provides a natural, fat-free protein with the added benefits of naturally occurring soy isoflavones, calcium and iron.
NUTRILITE Protein Powder is…
- A nutritious alternative to meats and dairy products — one serving provides 10 grams of protein. (8 grams protein from soy)
- Low in calories – only 45 calories per serving
- Unflavored, neutral tasting – ideal to add to your favorite foods and drinks
- Certified Kosher and Halal
- A nutritious alternative to meats and dairy products – one serving provides 10 grams of protein. (8 grams protein from soy).
- Low in calories – only 45 calories per serving.
- Unflavored, neutral tasting – ideal to add to your favorite foods and drinks.
- Certified Kosher and Halal.
For Your Information:
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein isolate per day may reduce the risk of heart disease. Many nutritionists have been recommending that Americans cut back on those traditional protein sources that have high levels of fat and cholesterol, such as red meats, cheeses, eggs and whole milk. NUTRILITE Protein Powder is a healthful alternative to these sources, as one serving provides 8 grams of soy protein.
Add one scoop (12.5 g) to a glass of milk, fruit juice, vegetable juice, or other liquid. Sweeteners or flavors may be added, if desired. Stir rapidly for 45 seconds or shake vigorously in a covered container. For a special treat, add to fresh or frozen fruit and mix in a blender. Can also be sprinkled on cereals, salads or soups, or used as an ingredient in cooking and baking recipes for added nutritional value.