For about a dollar a day, you can help your child stay focused, concentrate, and learn in school. The key omega-3 fatty acids your child’s growing mind needs to support focus, concentration, and learning.
CLICK MORE ? >>
Wouldn’t you be happier if you could give your kids something to support focus, concentration, and learning? Give them four of these yummy gummies every day, for the key omega-3 fatty acids their growing minds need.
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Yummy fruit punch flavor in a fun gummy form. So kids love them
- 28-day supply
For about a dollar a day, you can help your child stay focused, concentrate, and learn in school.
Frequently Asked Questions
They’re fats that every cell in your body needs because our bodies do not make omega 3s like DHA.
I thought fats were bad?
Some fats are bad. But omega-3 fats are so good for you that they’re considered “key nutrients.” Your body needs these fats to function optimally.
Where do omega 3s come from?
The omega 3s in BRAINIUMS DHA® come from cold-water fish.
Do BRAINIUMS DHA gummies taste fishy?
Not a bit. All you taste is the strawberry or fruit punch flavor.
What about omega 3s and my brain?
A brain cell’s specialized job is to pass on electrical impulses quickly and to make exact copies of itself when it reproduces. Every move you make, as well as what you feel, think, remember, and dream is connected to these electrical impulses. Wouldn’t you rather nourish your brain with key omega-3 nutrients, so your plump, healthy, flexible cells can communicate and copy themselves?
What about omega 3s and my child’s brain?
Your child’s brain has about 100 billion cells at birth and about 200 billion by adulthood. Help nourish those calls with BRAINIUMS DHA gummies!
- Children four to 13 years old who can safely chew and swallow without supervision should take four gummies a day.
- Adults and children over 13 should take eight gummies a day.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, are on medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before taking any supplements.