Helps improve joint health - while it provides valuable antioxidants. The 5-Loxin ingredient in Glucosamine-7 is clinically proven to improve joint function and flexibility in one week.
CLICK MORE ? >>
- Supports healthy connective tissue
- Helps build and maintain collagen between joints
- Helps support normal joint function and mobility; promotes important shock-absorbing properties of joint cartilage
- Creates strong links with other molecules in the joint cartilage
- Contains exclusive NUTRILITE Acerola Concentrate a natural source of vitamin C and beneficial phytonutrients
- Contains Lemon Bioflavonoid Concentrate, which enhances the effects of vitamin C.
- WADA compliant
- 30-day supply
Glucosamine-7 has proven ingredients in higher doses than the leading brand*:
- 100% more Boron
- 50% more Manganese
Glucosamine-7 also has a larger chondroitin/MSM blend than the leading brand (1,600 mg versus 1,350 mg) and contains hyaluronic acid – the leading brand doesn’t even include this proven ingredient!
*Based on label claims for Osteo Bi-Flex® Advanced Formula, July 2008.
Trademarks: 5-Loxin (P. L. Thomas& Co., Inc., Morristown, N.J.); OptiMSM (Cardinal Associates, Inc., Vancouver, Wash.); Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced Formula (Rexall, Bohemia, N.Y.).
- Glucosamine has been clinically tested to positively affect joint function
- Chondroitin helps maintain your healthy cartilage
- Manganese, glucosamine, and chondroitin assist your body in the building and repair of cartilage
- Boron plays a role in the maintenance of your healthy joints
- 5-Loxin is a potent boswellic acid, and these acids have been shown to improve joint function in 7 days
- OptiMSM may be used by your body to maintain normal connective tissues, like your tendons and ligaments
You get antioxidants, too.
With the added joint freedom you’ll experience with Glucosamine-7, you’ll be moving more – so you’ll want to fight the free radicals generated by exercise with added antioxidants. Glucosamine-7 has 60 mg of vitamin C to help you do just that!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCl?
Glucosamine sulfate is believed to be a better source for sulfur than glucosamine hydrochloride. Your body needs sulfur to make and repair your cartilage.