|Mental sharpness requires more than trying hard.|
CLICK MORE ? >>
Mental sharpness requires more than trying hard. The right "brain foods" promote blood flow and healthy brain tissue. The ingredients in NUTRILITE® Gingko Biloba and DHA have been used for centuries by people who want to stay on top of things. This product includes certified halal bovine gelatin.
A daily serving contains:
- 160 mg. standardized gingko biloba extract.
- 180 mg. DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid concentrated in the brain to help develop healthy brain cells.
- 68 mg. gotu kola, which herbalists think helps energize the brain.
- NUTRILITE citrus bioflavonoid concentrate
- NUTRILITE Lemon bioflavonoid concentrate is standardized to greater than 25% total bioflavonoids.
- Phytonutrients, naturally present in plants and fruits, help you achieve dietary balance and optimal nutrition.
- Ginkgo biloba is being studied for improving blood flow to the brain.*
- The daily serving includes 180 mg. DHA from tuna oil and 68 mg. gotu kola.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gotu kola is listed as an ingredient in Ginkgo Biloba and DHA. What is it?
It’s a plant native to India, Sri Lanka, South Africa, and tropical regions of the Americas, and also grown in Java and Fiji. Traditional herbalists believe it helps strengthen and energize the brain.
Take 1 softgel 3 times a day, preferably with a meal.